Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

In a message dated 12/24/98 7:44:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<< Gosh Tim, I have got so much to do getting ready for Christmas, but I
 just had to take a quick sec. to tell you how much we loved your reply,
 ha-ha-ha-ha-ho-ho--ha-ha, what a hoot.  I can never tell if it is tongue
 in cheek, or really taking yourselves seriously?  Dogs don't break down
 the reek of alcohol in your sweat and pores, and they like it, ha-ha, >>

Classic Pettifogging i.e. if you do not have a defensible point or are loosing
the debate, pick some insignificant part of the argument that may be suspect
and muddle the argument.

Joe