[PyrNet-L] Rescue, Home check

Pyrmom (Stephanie), I've tried to call you and email you privately all
to no avail. I don't know if you're away for the Holidays. I need
someone to do a home check on a prospective Rescue home for a PDGPC
Rescue. It has to be done this coming week. If you're available to do it
let me know. They are very nice and live in Brookeville, MD. Barbara
Bowes

Barb Bowes, NJ and
Bo, Molly, Chelsea and Flopsy the Pyr Shep

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.