[PyrNet-L] Re: please fwd or send me list add

Jeannine De Palma wrote:
    Dear lovely pyr-net people,
    As you know, I'd rather not be part of this topic and have not been
for a good while.
    However, Jeannie De Palma has once again asked me to forward a post
along to you for her.
    This will be the last time that I do.
    I believe all voices need always be heard.
    After I post this, however, I will be politely posting Jeanie to ask
her to either join our list or use someone else on it to forward her
mail on this subject. Any of you that want to help her in the future
along these lines, please feel free to.
    Hence forth, I still remain uninvolved with this subject, please. I
am only a messenger!
    Thank you!
    Happy Pyr New Year!
    Judth, Jonah & Lexi