Re: [PyrNet-L] Lymphoma/Clondike Update

Go Clondike, keep showing them how to beat the odds girl, we are all
pulling for you!  After all, you gotta keep those folks of yours going
strong, they need you to show them how it's done!  Our thoughts continue
to be with you all, and that would be the power of positive thought!
Thanks for keeping us all informed, she has so many supporters.  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]