Re: [PyrNet-L] Non-pyr: pit fighting

Melissa,  Dog Fancy had an article a few mo. back on the rescue of Pits.
It pretty much concurred with what you said about your friends dogs.  It
seems that as a whole they are genuinely grateful for being taken out of
that miserable existence, a lot like the racing greyhounds when they are
taken in.  I have met some really nice ones as well.  Did you by any
chance see that article?  I do agree, humans make the biggest messes out
of a good thing!  Cindy.
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]