Re: [PyrNet-L] On the Ridiculous Side

> 40% of animal owners call home and speak
> to their pets or leave a message on the answering
> machine for them.  I was wondering which of
> you fall in that 40%.    lol...

    Hiya,    I'm exhausted just reading about the cyberspace party after
our own party. <g>
    Yes, yes, many a time, many a message to the pyr babies. Each pyr
and each cat have their own song's I've written for them. I often sing
them their song's on the machine. The first time Lexi heard my voice on
it, I understand from my husband she howled and ran around looking for
her Mommy, upstairs', downstairs', on couch, off couch.
    Also, whenever someone gets my answering machine rather than us they
are treated to the woof's and grrrr's of Jonah & Lexi. <g> It took a few
takes to get it right, but we got it!
    I have saved the old tape that I had of my dear Tess, who went to
the Bridge. I don't play it very often because even after 2 3/4 year's
it's far too painful.
    I love to put Jonah's ear to the telephone, when his Daddy's on it.
He cock's his head back & forth like the dog in the old RCA record
player dog commercial. Of course, I was just a wee babe then! <BG>
     Many '99 warm thought's and well wishes, from all of us to all of
you!
    Judith, Lee, Jonah, Lexi, Moo, Mac Beth & Kit