[PyrNet-L] Re: [PyrNet-LA] Great party!

Wow, that must have been some bash, the Pyrs. are still stretched out all
over the floor with smiles on their faces and confetti in their coats!

They woke us up last night to rave about the goings-on!  They were so
wired they drove us nuts!  Ranger was going on about some new methods
based on " driving predators Nuts, before you drive them off"??  He
evidently heard it there!  They kept claiming that the Scotties were a "
Braw bunch of lads", really good fellows to know.  The consensus was, it
was a great party!

Su-Ling ( our Shih-Tzu ) was rather put out that they went off and left
her home.  She was upset to have missed meeting the pug.  She likes
fellows with flatter noses than her own!  Kemo fretted that the dampness
made her coat too curly, and some darn thing about her eye-liner not
being on straight Now really, how could that be?  Frankly, I think she is
a tad hung-over myself?

At any rate, Ranger , Kemo, Silver, and Polar Bear want to thank you for
the best New Years Eve ever.. of course, it is only their first?!  We
loved hearing the up dated reports and knowing what everyone  was up to!

I'll be sure to ask if they misplaced anything, when they wake up.  Looks
like I will be taking the tree down myself ( they worked so hard at doing
it for me while it was up ), seems a pity now that they are sleeping so
soundly!

Thanks again, And a very happy and wonderful New Years to you, and
everyone on Pyr. Net!  The Henke's.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]