[PyrNet-L] Chat: New Party info!

Well that JOY has been on the computer again. She has it bad for Albert. I think they have exchanged photos. the scanner was still on. She has done a tribute to Albert, romance and valentines day. She is rather early with this, but I hear the sounds of love in the air! If any would like to see her
"love page" just to to the Gitano Road site and then click on the photo page. She is now on the phone with all the gals from last night having a gossip session and then will be online to answer emails from her love, Albert!
                     Evelyn & JOY - Texas
             "GITANO ROAD SANCTUARY"
         http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/
       "TAILS ON WHEELS PET THERAPY"