Re: [PyrNet-L] Tasha the Rescue Dog

Yes, they do. Tasha came from a puppy mill. Somewhere in Missouri, I
think. Breeding stock has to be carefully screened for all genetic
defects before being used, no matter what the breed. At least they
should be screened for what is common to the particular breed.

>From: "Catie Andrews" <catieandrews@earthlink.net>
>To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
>Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Tasha the Rescue Dog
>Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:39:52 -0600
>
>OH NOOOOOO!  I thought Luxating Patella problems were just in little
dogs.
>Pyrs have it too???
>
>Catie
>Piper City IL

Barb Bowes, NJ and
Bo, Molly, Chelsea and Flopsy the Pyr Shep

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.