Re: [PyrNet-L] The truth about Pyrenees

Catie Andrews wrote:

> 1.  Do they snore?

Willow has never so much as snorted; however, my GSD, Tony, snores so loud he
sounds like an old man!

> 2.  Do they tend to be garbage hounds? (my aussie could open any     garbage
> container I could find)

If given the chance Willow would investigate and unwrap anything that I left out
for her...but I'm very careful not to do that! She's very inquisitive and really
likes to explore her surroundings.

> 3.  Do they tend to be gaseous? (rotties seem to be)

I can't imagine Willow doing a "poot"...I think she'd be horrified!

> I just want to be prepared for what is to come. <G>

What will come is a love that is unlike any other...your dog's expressive eyes,
endearing smile, plume of a tail, a coat that you can't walk by without running
your fingers through and tender manner will weave magic in your heart...Willow
is my first Pyr (rescue) and in a short 2 months I have learned that I will
never live again without one in my home and life...She is tenderness, wisdom,
humor, adoration, clouds, snowflakes, delight and love...all in a fluffy,
whipped cream package...

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and