Re: [PyrNet-L] information on alpha dog

>Do any of you let your Pyr sleep on the bed?  Does this cause alpha dog
>problems?  Are Pyrenees dominant dogs with alpha dog issues?
>
>Catie
>Piper City IL

> unsubscribe pyrnet-l

Catie,
    I let Klondike sleep on the bed occasionally, but he must wait for an
invitation.  He also gets right off when I say "Off."  I haven't had any
alpha problems since I taught him the "Off" command and that he must wait
for MY convenience to pop up on the bed.
    Before that, he and I were just getting to know each other, and he
wouldn't bother to move to let me into bed at night!  But now, we're doing
fine, and he really likes cuddling on Saturday mornings!

~Becky and Klondike