Re: [PyrNet-L] one more question

In a message dated 1/6/99 11:54:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
catieandrews@earthlink.net writes:

<< The Pom kisses when he feels like it, the Boston loves to kiss, my Aussie
 would kiss on command.  So how about the big white guys?? >>

Catie, I have 2 pyrs, Cooper who is 2yrs and Zoe, who is 9mths, Cooper is so
different than Zoe is. Zoe likes to come up to you and sniff you all over,
including your whole face. Cooper, once in a while will give you a big sloppy
one but, normally he doesn't.  I kiss my dogs on the nose all the time. They
have such expressive eyes its so hard not to.  I do let them on the bed, but
not ususally all night.  Cooper comes up with Zoe for a few minutes to cuddle,
then its down in front of the door for him.  Zoe would stay all night, but she
too big for all three of us.  So, she sleeps and cuddles, until we make her
get down and go in her crate.  When my husband was out of town, she slept all
night with me in the bed, and didn't move all night, but don't tell my
husband!!!!
Becky, Cooper, and Zoe
Haslett, MI.