[PyrNet-L] Thirsty Pyrs

Hello, pyr-people!
    I have a question for you.  My boy Klondike has decided not to drink
water on hikes or outings.  He refuses water in his travel bowl and won't
drink out of my bottle, even though he is busy watering all sorts of native
shrubbery.  When we get home, he drains the waterbowl, sometimes twice.

    Are any of your Pyrs also convinced they are camels?  Do you think this
could damage his kidneys?  He'll go 6-8 hours without a drink!  Even at home
now, he goes to the waterbowl only once or twice a day...

    Just wondering if there's anything I should do...

~Becky and Klondike