Re: [PyrNet-L] Question... What is the best age to purchase

Hi all-
The book that Cindy is referring to is called Mother Knows Best: the Natural
Way to Train Your Dog. Can't recall the author.........I've loaned out my
copy. I think it's pretty good.

<You will manage with your pup that young I
am sure, but understand that it will have missed out on the benefits of
being with Mom and its siblings for at least four to eight weeks longer.
And like the book, " Mom knows best" ( or something like that ), nature
intended that Moms and siblings teach valuable lessons!  >

Lyn Malone & Bridger