Re: [PyrNet-L] Care, Behavior: aggression btw male sibs

Kath, thanks for the chuckle!  I found out at the beginning of last year
that I have M. S.!  Largely, it can be a real bummer!!  However is has
also become a good excuse....." It's the white plaque eating my gray
matter?! "... I find it comes in handy for a lot of things I can't keep
track of any more!  :)     Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]