[PyrNet-L] HEALTH, CHAT: Anybody read this book?

Anyone read a recently published book by Dr. John Heinerman titled
 "Natural Pet Cures:  Dog & Cat Care the Natural Way"?

The following quote and comment was posted to another dog list and I felt
it warranted cross posting.  Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble both list the
publisher as Prentice Hall (www.prenhall.com), although a search doesn't
turn this book up on their site.

The review of his book stated in part:

"Heinerman does not believe in spaying or neutering since it "deprives
animals...of the emotional joys associated with giving birth and
parenting," but he fails to address the health benefits of those
procedures or the fate of unwanted offspring."

Her comment:

I think a protest is in order here - to Heinerman, to the publisher.....he
is doing us all in rescue a great disservice to publish this crap.

Comments?

Kim Foster

"A dog believes you are what you think you are."
				~Jane Swan~

http://www.caninekerchiefs.com