[PyrNet-L] Rescue: Non-Pyr stolen in Chicago...

I received this off my canine-l list...anyone in the Chicago
area that could help?

Please cross post!

$1000 reward.  Emma is a 4-month-old, 40#, (dark) grey/white
Malamute
puppy (with a tiny rear dewclaw missed by the vet) who was
stolen from
her yard at the corner of Whipple & Lawrence streets in
Chicago,
Illinois.  She was wearing a lime collar.  Witnesses saw the
theft.

Owner Karen Fisher 773-539-2152 is distraught & putting up
flyers and
contacting all Humane Societies.

If you know of ANY rescue, northern breed owner, or humane org
in or
near Chicago, PLEASE forward.

(Already sent to Malamute-L, Sibernet-L, Sleddog-L.)

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and