[PyrNet-L] Joke

Bad Bird?

David received a parrot for his birthday.  The parrot was fully grown
with a
bad attitude and worse vocabulary.  Every other word was an expletive.
Those
that weren't expletives, were to say the least, rude.

David tried hard to change the bird's attitude and was constantly saying
polite words, playing soft music, anything he could think of to try and
set a
good  example...

Nothing worked. He yelled at the bird and the bird yelled back. He shook
the
bird and the bird just got more angry and more rude. Finally, in a moment
of
desperation, David put the parrot in the freezer.

For a few moments he heard the bird squawk and kick and scream - then
suddenly, there was quiet.  Not a sound for half a minute.

David was frightened that he might have hurt the bird and quickly opened
the
freezer door.  The parrot calmly stepped out onto David's extended arm
and
said, "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and
actions.  I
will endeavor at once to correct my behavior.  I really am truly sorry
and beg
your forgiveness."

David was astonished at the bird's change in attitude and was about to
ask
what had made such a dramatic change when the parrot continued,

"May I ask what the chicken did?"
________________________

Past week's jokes:
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jokefiles2/122898a.html">A Joke A Day
(12/28
-1/3)</A>
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jokefiles2/010499a.html">A Joke A Day
(1/4
-1/10)</A>
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jokefiles2/011199a.html">A Joke A Day
(1/11
-1/17)</A>

100+ off-color jokes ->
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/rich6543/jokeaday.html">The Joke Of The
Day
</A>
_________________________

The Saddam Hussein song parody:
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jokefiles2/">Saddam Hussein</A>
_________________________

Please only e-mail me if you want to join or quit.

E-mail me at jokefiles2@aol.com to <A
HREF="mailto:jokefiles2@aol.com">Stop
The Jokes</A>. Please type "Remove" in the subject of your e-mail.

E-mail me at LM209@aol.com to <A HREF="mailto:lm209@aol.com">Receive
Jokes</A>
. The e-mail address that you send from is the one that will receive the
jokes. If you want a family member or friend to be included, they must
e-mail
their request directly from their own e-mail address.

Thanks,
Ted Wilson

secure free e-mail that you don't need Web access to use from Juno, the
world's second largest online service. Download your free software at
http://www.juno.com/getit.b.html.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]