[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Clondike still has IT!

Clondike is an 11 year-old spayed bitch who has been undergoing
cheomtherapy for lymphoma.  She still has the lymphoma and is having a
problem holding a partial remission, but that isn't what this post is
about.  The "IT" referred to is Clondike's ability to be a stud magnet,
even at her advanced age and full of toxic chemicals.

She spent Christmas on her Aunt Julia's farm in Virginia (her country
estate) and won the heart of a little black dog who bounced around under
her tail like Pepe Le Peu.  For photos of this escapade check out:

http://www.pyrbred.org/clondylg.html

Last night we went in to her regular vet and as I was getting her out of
the car I heard someone calling a dog in the distance.  Then some
technicians came out of the clinic with a leash and as they were greeting
Clondike, a medium sized black and brown dog came zooming up to check out
this sex goddess.  Using Clondike as a lure, the technicians were able to
get a choke collar around the neck of her latest conquest (Moses by name)
just as his owner came puffing up, out of breath.

Clondike took all this in stride and Moses got quite an enthusiastic tail
wag for his efforts (and Clondike's tail is quite respectable now as the
thyroid medicine has kicked in).

I'll report on Clondike's health problems after we see the oncologist
tomorrow.

David
 David Kintsfather              | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Dept. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | INTERNET:    kintsfat@kutztown.edu
 PO Box 730                     |   "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |                Francis David