Re: [PyrNet-L] Pup pictures

Catie, went to the library so I could check out he photo's of your pups.
They are so cute, and really marked strongly.  Your Boston seems to be
fine with them, was there any real reaction, when you brought them home
and the Boston first saw them?  Glad I got to see them.

My daughter is going to try to set something up in her computer class at
the college so I will be able to put a few photo's of out foursome on.
It is fun to see other folks four footed kids, I think!

Just wanted to let you know we think yours are so-o-o cute!   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]