[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Amusing??

The icky duo were so amusing today that they got their first bath!  They
(Badger) found that if she played with the hose it got everything wet!!!
What fun!!!  It got the potty wet too and then it became a painting medium.
She used both herself and G'Kar as the paintbrushes.  Hastings hid under the
bench and was spared the game.

I brought them in, locked Badger in the kitchen and carried G'Kar up to the
bathroom.  At that point Badger figured out how to go up the back stairs.  I
had a VERY smelly, sticky Badger running up and down the hall smiling and
waving her tail.

I have to buy a new hose, wash and polish the wainscoting and floor.  They
are safely in their crates to dry and I am going to have a large mug of
coffee as soon as I am clean.

G'Kar and Badger thought this was a most amusing morning.  I have a
different opinion.

Catie
Piper City IL