Re: [PyrNet-L] My First Post!

Welcome Christi!!!!  You will learn a lot from this list!!!
   Joy McCarron (Maggie's Mom)
-----Original Message-----
From: Christi Morris <Christi3@webtv.net>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Date: Saturday, January 23, 1999 11:36 AM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] My First Post!

Hi there!
I just joind the list, and am really glad to be here and meet you all!!
How many are on the list??
MY name is Christi Morris and I have 2 pyrs. I am 37, single and live in
Lodi Ca where I just bought a house with a big backyard for my babies!!
My first pyr is a 3 year old sweet girl named Soleil.  She is actually
about 1/8 samoyed.  I bought her from a really nice guy whose two
favorite dogs are the pyr and sammie.  He always thought that they would
be the perfect dog combined, so he has been doing 1 litter a year with
this cross.  Soleil really looks all Pyr, she is just a little slighter
build, but still tall.  She is all white with a little carmel color on
her ears. She is so special, I cant even tell you!!
I just got my second pyr so Soleil wouldnt be too lonley while I am at
work.  His name is Gabriel (my lil angel) and he is a purbred.  He just
turned 5 mos and he is over 50 lbs. What a big hunk o love!!  He has the
full mask and a few tan body spots.  I kinda wish he was all white, but
boy do I love my baby!! He is such a lil squirt, but soo sweet.
Soleil is a typical big sister, she loves him and is annoyed by him,
since she is used to being Queen around here.
Soleil is the cover of my Christmas card ever year, which I send out to
my (un-dog related) clients at work.  They just LOVE it. Last year
Soleil was an Angel with huge white feather wings and a halo!! I put her
on a table in the back yard, so you only say the sky behind her. It was
really beanutiful!
This year, Soleil was Rudolf, complete with antlers and a big red nose
(boy, was that nose hard to keep on!) She was hitched to a sleigh full
of toys and on a blanket (fake) of snow.  Gabreil snuck in and posed
perfectly!!  Im gonna have to send you guys the pics, they are so
funny!!
Well, I guess Ive rambled on enough.  I just wanted to say HI!
Hugs from me and Slurps from Soleil and Gabriel!!
Christi :-)
Lodi CA