[PyrNet-L] Chat: JOY's Birthday

What I did today:
Had a bath
nails trimmed
all dried and foo-foo'd up
went for a walk ... then!
went to my favorite nursing home for a SURPRISE party!
The residents had vanilla cake and ice cream, and the cook had made a cupcake for me out of mashed potatoes and smashed liver! YUUUMMM!!!
They put a candle on it and everyone sang Happy Birthday!  They gave me a big bone for a present! At home I got more presents - some bows for my heiney-(pink & blue) mom puts em on me! and some new toyz and another cake!

Thank you everyone that sent birthday wishes to me and I hope that everyone that has a birthday has one that is just as much fun as mine!
JOY XOXO
SEE WHAT'S NEW ON THE MOUNTAIN!
Gitano Road Sanctuary
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy