[PyrNet-L] Pics Of My Babies

Good Morning Pyr-Peoples!!
Yeay !! Its Saturday!!
I gotta say, Ive having so much fun reading all the posts!!  My two pyrs
are my babies, and its so nice to see other people going through the
same things I do!!
We have a great guy on this list... Tim Parks!!! Tim was so sweet and
scanned a bunch of pics for me of my two kids, Soleil and Gabriel!!
Thank you Tim!!  I owe you one!!
If anyone would like to see them, just send me an email and Ill forward
em to ya!
Soleil is a 3 year old pyr, with about 1/8 samoyed.  Her lil brother
Gabriel is a five month old purebred.  The pics you will see he is about
3 mos.  There is also the cover of my Christmas card for the past two
years, and a pic of Soleil and Pooh that I had made into a 500 piece
puzzle.  Also Soleil and her kitty Luna.  In answer to your
question....YES, Soleil will sit and pose until we are done.  She is so
sweet and knows her modeling job well!  Look out William, your
Weimrauners have got competition!!
Well, have a great Saturday everybudy!!
Hugs and puppy slurps!
Christi