[PyrNet-L] RE: CHAT:Pyrs in winter

----------------- Original message -------------------

Amazingly, we've had two pretty major house fires in our
> neighborhood in the past two years that were caused by wiring to heat a
> doghouse. And it was probably unnecessary, since it really doesn't get
> that cold here in TX.
>
> Darrell Goolsbee
> Fort Worth, Texas

Now, Darrell, you know how those Texan's are when the temp gets below 60°,
let it get below 40° and all sorts of flannels, and heat sources come out
of the woodwork.   <g>

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702