Re: [PyrNet-L] Pics Of My Babies

Does anybody know of a dog in the Spokane, WA area that needs a home
working with animals?  I need another dog to help my overworked pyr
protect my goats.  She had a hard time last night running off some
coyotes.  My house dog, a small mutt, had to go out and help.  I'm
worried that Abby, my house dog, is going to be killed.  They came at my
goats from two directions last night.  Wiggles managed to save the day,
but she needs help.
I'm in a position right now that I can't afford to buy another dog.  But
if there is one that needs a home, I've got one.
Andrea
--
			Andrea Green
	AJ's Udder Delight Saanen and Oberhasli Dairy Goats