Re: [PyrNet-L] Chronic Ear Problems

We have also had that same problem, right down to the description.  Got
no where with the Vets. either.  I agree with the allergy  basis as well
,  Because we have delt with hot spots and itchy paws on Kemo too.  Not
getting anywhere with the Vets. (other than big bills! ), I decided to
use my hubby's ear med. on Kemosabi.  It is a Acetasol HC/ Lotrimin mix (
odd concoction with  fungus atheletes foot type thing ) basis.  Oddly
enough, this has done the most good of anything we have tried.
Expensive, but it lasts a long time, and in Kemo's case, really worked.
She has gone a long time with out any problems.  So one might suspect a
fungal type allergy to all this.   Something else to think about?!
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]