[PyrNet-L] helping others with pyr problems

i didn't see any responses to a couple of requests for information regarding
problem pyrs.  i'm hoping that people responded privately but if they didn't i
wanted to remind people of two posts that stuck out that i didn't see much
activity on (it also could be that I deleted a bunch without reading which i do
if i've been out of town for a few days).

1.  the woman with the two pyrs, one of whom was pooping in the basement.  she
also mentioned one of them being very 'mouthy' which i can sympathize with
having my own sometimes too mouthy pyr.  she was sleeping in the basement, which
made me think of separation anxiety and adjustment problems vs. physiological
(food, walking at certain times) problems.  in my limited experience (2 pyrs), i
find they have bladders of steel and would rather die than face the shame of
going inside.  so, it sounds more a behavioral response to being alone rather
than a diet or stomach problem.

2.  the other post was the woman who needed another guard pyr for her goats.
she wanted to adopt a rescue.  i never heard what happened with her--given how
many pyrs are in rescue, this seemed like a much welcomed message to the list.
did she get the pyr she needed?  my first pyr came from a woman who got pyrs
first and then got goats to give the pyrs something to do :)

just checking, wanted to hear how these stories came out.

susan