Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT, HEALTH: The fighting Clondike!

David, as always, thanks for keeping us up to date!  I know that all of
us are emotionally invested in how Clondike does, she inspires us all!
Our thoughts continue to remain with you and Nancy, and that positive
energy flow is always with the lady Clondike!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]