[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Amy, goodbye good friend

Today I lost a good friend, and family member, her name is Amy. Her
registered name is Mistry's Amaretto Mist, but not many knew her by her
by that name. She was 10 1/2 years old and was born at my home as was
her mother, grandma, and grandpa. I am sitting here the kids and husband
are in bed and I can not sleep and I am thinking of Amy.

She wasn't a show dog, Amy did not like the dog shows. She left the
showing to her littermates Brandy and Huggy and the other dogs in the
yard over the years. So instead she stayed at home and was my friend and
companion. Many of you know that I have alot of pyrs, 2 pyrenean
sheperds and a continuous stream of rescue dogs that come through my
home, but yet when one dies I have lost  a friend and family member. It
never gets any easier.

Amy never jumped on anyone, she would come and sit at your side, and paw
at you or nuzzle your hand when you stopped petting her (like most
pyrs). When my kids were born, they became the focus of Amy's attention.