Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Amy, goodbye good friend

So very sorry Kim to learn of the loss of such a wonderful dog.  I know we
miss some more than others, and those are the ones that we have such
wonderful memories of.  They add so much to our lives and they are content
with so very little. I feel very fortunate to have Amy's daugther who
displays the same wonderful attributes that you described so well.
Donna