Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Amy, goodbye good friend

Dear Kim, my heart goes out to you. I'm feeling bad today too. I awoke today
(Valentine's Day) to my girlfriend telling me we couldn't go away today as we
had planned, because she needed to pack her stuff to leave me. She said that
she knew she was going to leave when I brought home the Dogue De Bordeaux
rescue
last week. Guess what? The DDB is STAYING the EX girlfriend is LEAVING!!!
I lost my dog/son Prince two years ago at the age of twelve. I mourned him
deeply
and still miss him. There's no way to tell you how sorry I am for your pain,
except to say, I'm sorry.       Ted