Re: [PyrNet-L] Texas Pyr May have a home

Pam, these matches made is heaven are why we do the rescue.  It makes all
the tough ones worth while.

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702

----------
> From: PyrLove214@aol.com
> To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
> Subject: [PyrNet-L] Texas Pyr May have a home
> Date: Monday, March 01, 1999 8:42 AM
>
>      Could you all say a short prayer or what ever.  I am trying to match
up a
> dog and a new owner.  The dog is one that belongs to a person with cancer
and
> can no longer take care of the dog.   The new owner (if this works out)
live