Re: [PyrNet-L] My Pyr Pics!

>Tim,
>
>Explorer tells me the "protocol is not correct" when I try to access the web
>page
>
>Holly

I've poked my nose in here because I am the author of the Website...
I'm only familiar really with Netscape...   for the reason that I feel
Microsoft
has become too powerful... So I'm not sure of the problem and would like
to know if any other Explorer browsers have the same problem.  One thing
could be that the site has Java on it and if you have an old version, it may
not work...  I would suggest upgrading to Netscape 4.5 or Explorer 4 and
see if that is not the problem, plus the newer browsers are better....

but here is the link in its entirety...   please try it again....

http://www.geocities.com:80/EnchantedForest/Creek/2560/ChristiMorris.html

Tim Parks