[PyrNet-L] new member

hello everybody,

I sal introduce my self I am Saskia van Nimwegen from Holland I own now 4
Labradors, and I want to have a Pyrenean mountaindog, but I have so many
questions about the caricature of the dogs, I like they with some red and
black but I say the most white, wen you do a show is then always the winner
white.
And wen they are in my house how is the behave to my odder dogs, because I
say at the club they bin very aggressive, but they don't look that way, and
if they are aggressive you don't have more than won in your house I think.
And you must do obedience with them I now but what are the thinks they like
to do, they are to big for some thinks our must you do what they like and
what is that.
I bred with my Labradors but they have to must illness now it's to difficult
for my to find they ride won, so me and my husband say on the web a homepage
from the Red Embers in the Netherlands and yes the won we say, but now I
don't now of they are the ride won because I have already 4 Labradors can I
have a pyr with them, I want suggestions from you all, as wen I take  our
bay won I want to bred with her what are the illness what I sud now.

I have a homepages of my lab you can see them
http://home.wxs.nl/~nimwe010/home.htm

If I take a dog I want to go for it but now I don't now if it's the ride won
four use please help me I like them so must, Greetings from Saskia
I hop you can read it my English is not so great but I have a translation
program and thats also very difficult for the words he don't understand.