Re: [PyrNet-L] My Pyr Pics!

>the reason because some people could not access the page is the fact that in
>Chrisri's first message she wrote the the address of the page and after the
>...html there was a dot as ... html. so if you copy and paste the address
>(which I did first) the browser comes up with an error message. When you
>copy and paste the address and remove the dot it should work.
>Christi, your page is really looking wonderfull, I love the pictures.
>Hope this helps,
>Ursula
>BTW Timothy, did you get the pedigree stuff and the pictures ? I thought
>maybe it got lost, because I got no answer.

Ursula, you are right again....
I have been sick the last couple of weeks
I didn't even think to check if that was it....  lol
And thankyou very much for the pedigrees...  you were so prompt and gracious
with the information...  I took ill before I could respond and regret I didn't
thankyou earlier....

The club site isn't finished yet and will probably change to its own domain
soon
I hope everyone keeps this in mind.  I will keep you posted.   Another website
that I have been working on is for Rivergroves Great Pyrenees.  You can
view it
at Jean's new domain   www.jeanboyd.com    Hope you enjoy...

Tim Parks