[PyrNet-L] CHAT, EVENTS: Pyrenean Fanciers of the NE Annual Meeting

The Pyrenean Fanciers of the NE will be holding their Annual Meeting next
Saturday, March 13th, 1999 at 12 Noon.   The meeting will be held at the
home of Michelle & Greg Buddle.  Address is:

25 Lockerman Avenue
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
914-473-1818

For more information, feel free to contact me or check our website at:
http://www.servtech.com/~kreiter/pfne/events.html

Directions and other meeting information can be found on the website.  If
you're a member of PFNE, please try to attend as this is our annual meeting
and we're going to be discussing some important issues.  If you live in the
Northeast US and would like information about joining the club, please
contact me privately.

Thanks,
Karen Reiter
kreiter@servtech.com