[PyrNet-L] Events,Chat: Hill Country Great Pyrenees Club Mtg - Saturday, 3/13/99

Our March meeting will be held at the home of "Bingo" following the
great pyrenees breed judging at the Austin Kennel Club Dog Show,
Joe & Harry Freeman Coliseum, San Antonio, TX......10:45 AM,
Ring 10.

We will meet at "Bingo's" home at 1:00 PM for a barbeque and
meeting.  Please bring something to share for lunch.  Please join
us for the meeting even if you are not a member of our club and we
would love to see you ringside also.

Our discussion group will be centered on Karen Pryor's book "Don't
Shoot the Dog."  Karen Pryor is a dolphin trainer and the
techniques used to get dolphins to perform are the ones used to
make a wonderful companion for you to live with.  These
techniques apply to puppies, adults, and people.

Directions:

Joe & Harry Freeman Coliseum:  IH35 to Coliseum Drive Exit.
South on Coliseum Drive to east gate entrance for Dog Show on
right.

Bingo's House:  IH410 to Nacadoches.  Turn north to Forest Oak.
Turn right to Valley View.  Turn left to 3142 Valley View.  The
telephone # is 210-804-0017.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX
Visit Old West Newfoundland Club's website at
http://www.jump.net/~janices/ownc/