Re: [PyrNet-L] GPCA protest rebuttal

Let me see if I have this straight -- A woman puts all of her love, devotion,
and unbelievable hard work into creating an outstanding Great Pyrenees kennel
over a period of decades.  All she wants to focus on is continuing to
strengthen and extend the life-line of this magnificent animal - so she hires
someone to register her Domain name and take care of her web-site.  She
completely trusts this woman to handle the business side of her web-site which
she wanted established to share news about  HER kennel with the general
population.  While this breeder is busy taking care of her dogs - showing and
promoting this wonderful breed - this business woman that she trusted to take
care of her web-site actually established the Domain name in her own name.
But, if I have the story straight - she does not own or even partly own this
kennel.  I also believe that this woman did not contribute any blood, sweat,
or tears for those Great Pyrenees that made the kennel what it is today.

The owner of the kennel has made it clear that she would like her Domain name
returned to her and placed within her name  - which was the original deal
years ago.
By not returning the name to the rightful owner she has made a clear statement
of what her ethics are.  It is an embarrassment for this woman trying to
appeal to the GPCA  for membership when her connection with the breed is
attaching her name to a kennel that she did nothing to help create or nurture
to what it is today.

Jen