Re(2): [PyrNet-L] GPCA protest rebuttal

I'm finding it very difficult to follow this discussion, because I can't
tell what's fact, what's supposition, etc. We received the letter
yesterday and found it quite confusing, at least in part because the
authors were taking care to conceal the identity of the individuals
involved. I appreciate this. But without knowing the specifics, it's
impossible to decide one way or the other. If (and note the "if"!) it's as
Jen and others suggest--and the person was hired to develop a web site for
a kennel owner and then registered it in her/his own name, it raises all
kinds of questions, not least the distinction between what might be legal
and what's ethical. But I don't know if this is the case. Yesterday's
letter suggested that the membership would be asked to vote. We can't do
that without good information, and continuing speculation only muddies the
waters still further, I think.
Ann Wetherilt
(Paddington and Ivy Rose are staying out of this one!)