[PyrNet-L] Rumors and speculation

This is way out of control... Is this a gossip list?  This is beginning to
make as much sense as Melrose.

That is a very interesting story but obviously you only have one side of
the issue, and I don't believe you have ever spoken to the other party,
have you????  Now, Tim, if you had been breeding with your "client" for 20
years and you had registered the domain name on your own, then your
"client" made it clear that you as her partner were responsible for part of
the expenses, then are you not also considered an owner?

If a club is to admit applicants solely on ethics, which according to the
GPCA Constitution they are not, then membership should be based on the
care, breeding and sale of Great Pyrenees, not domain names, etc.  I'm
sure, if you read the GPCA Constitution, it is not the GPCA's duty to act
as divorce court.

Tim, you should be careful about repeating things that your new friend or
client has told you, less you unwittingly include yourself in a slander
suit.  In fact, you know so little about the parties involved, that on the
"new" website (which is copied code and pictures, a copyright
infringement), you left the Coffman's dogs on the website, including
pictures of Victoria, my brother, my mother and me, which you have no
permission to use!!!!