[PyrNet-L] re:Wolfs rehome

Hello Michelle, I really don't have all that much experience, but my first
thought is to say not to put Wolf with a male Newf. I don't know Newfs to
well, except for my sisters, but an 8 or 9 month old male pyr can be a bit
pushey at times. It seemes like most of the big breed females are born in
charge and really never have to fight about it. So far I have no knowledge
of what to do with ocd(lucky so far) but if no one answers, you should
check with the health committee I think.    We may have a big mess on our
hands in eastern Id. the free paper tonight had ads for pyrxpuppies, and
come to the moving sale and see the pyr puppies.  I think that we are
becoming the "cheap, throw-a-way pyr capitol of the US"  Keep on looking
with Wolf, if you don't get desperate, the right home usually turns up.  Sharon