Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Pyr males

The
>male that I have right now is such a pussy-cat it is hard to imagine him
>engaging in a fight with any type of dog - much less a fellow male Pyr
pupppy.

Even the most amiable male may fight with another male.
Do the intact males that already live together have a female to stir
things up?  I would truly think twice about having two
intact males live together.  If you decide to do this,
feed all the dogs separately, give treats separately,
and make sure you stop all signs of aggression as
soon as they happen.
Kerry