[PyrNet-L] male pyrs

We have more than 1 male pyr, but they can NEVER be together, If you do
showing and breeding, sometimes you have to have more than one. But if you
want a happy home where everyone can be together, humane and dogs, I just
have to vote no. My biggest fear is if a child would let the two males
together, now that I have a grandaughter, my one boy lives out at the
barns, we do plenty of stuff with him, but I would never take the chance.
We did once, at one time they were both young and "cute", then something
happened and a full blown fight--a visit to the hospital to put my husbands
arm back together. I think that unless you have a SERIOUS kennel and are
prepared to keep them seperate"in case" they don't get along I would vote
no. Sorry    Sharon