Re: Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH: Clondike's Miracle Anal Sac Cure

<<Hey you guys, can you please tell me the name of the cream again, I
accidentally deleted the post with the name...Thanks! Ted

Silvadene, Silver Sulfadiazone/ sulfadizzy/ sulfadoodad....  Silver Sulfa- d -
something! In humans it's a prescription item, stocked in virtually every
manufacturing first-aid kit for quick use on burns. Most commonly used for
burns new and old, it is used on infected or necrotic wounds to destroy dead
tissue.  The old thought process was that it would damage healthy tissue, but
lately I find plastic surgeons ordering it used on healthy wound edges, and it
does a remarkable job of encouraging healing. It's very cooling and soothing;
in my pre-RN life I worked as a weld inspector at Pratt & Whitney Aircraft and
have my share of burn scars, all treated with Silvadene. My wound care
patients love it.

Kathy G. Hubbell
KGHubGas@aol.com
Hoover, Panda, Standish; Stumpy and Moshe Dayan; and the visitors, Monster,
and Fawn-of-Hot-Spots