[PyrNet-L] Issues of conduct

I do not feel that this forum is the proper place for an attack on
anyone, nor should it be used as a platform for lobbying a membership
body. Since issues have come up that I have been directly involved
with, I would like to shed some light, and set the record straight.  I
will not be posting further regarding these issues, however, as I am
sure most of the individuals on the list are really not interested in
this thread -- after all this list is supposed to about dogs! :-)
I have not been active on this list for quite some time, and some of
you may not remember me.  I was involved with Victoria Coffman until
October 1997, was one of original list-owners, designed and
co-authored the PyrNet site, the original Rivergroves site, and a
number of other pyr and dog related sites, including Impyrial's. It
was never my practice to register a client's domain under my own name,
nor was it Victoria's practice up until doing so with the Rivergroves
domain.  It is unfortunate that Jean Boyd has been taken advantage of
in this way, and I wish to set the record straight that during the
time I worked with Victoria Coffman, or after that time, this was and
has never been my practice. I would also like to set the record
straight on the issue of payment.  I witnessed that Victoria did
receive a check from Jean Boyd for $100 for domain name registration.
I wonder how Karen Justin would feel if I had registered Impyrial in
my name after I designed her site?

There are other issues of ethical conduct involved in this matter,
which I am sure will be brought to a different forum. I do not plan to
post further on the list.  If further clarification is desired on any
of the points I have mentioned, you may email me at
tigerlilly71@yahoo.com.
I hope these issues can be resolved in a manner that best serves the
Pyr community as a whole.

Toni Robinson
tigerlilly71@yahoo.com
http://www.futuretimes.com/tigerlilly