Re: [PyrNet-L] nervous paws

In a message dated 3/21/99 12:42:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, petmydog@vvm.com
writes:

<< Anyone have a pyr with nervous paws?
 JOY needs her paws done again-trimmed nails-polish the whole works and she
 just hates it! Acts like she is having all 4 legs amputated. She has just
 started this diva thing re her paws....
 I dont want her to look like a sno-shoe rabbit..... >>

HAHAHA! My Maddie is like that! She absolutely HATES to have her paws messed
with. It takes me and my husband both holding her down for me to trim her
nails. She is awful. I have to be really careful because she jerks REAL bad,
and I don't ever want to quick her and make her hate it worse. When she sees
me coming with the nail trimmers, or the scissors, she literally pulls all
four feet underneath her and sits on them! Too funny!

Melissa