[PyrNet-L] Bailey's big weekend

Yesterday, we decided that we would go camping. So We took our sixteen week
old pup, Bailey. She had a blast! She was a little afraid of the fire at
first, but when it got dark she curled up at my feet next to the fire. We
romped and played and went for a long walk in the woods. She was particularly
interested in the hot dogs, and terribly dissapointed that she did not get
one. After it was dark, my husband and the other two guys that camped with us
went to get some firewood. So it was just me and Bailey at the camp for a
while. When they came back, you could hear them coming, but could not see
anyone. Bailey jumped up to attention, and barked and growled and protected
the camp. It was kind of comical, but she thought she was being a big girl!
But then when it started thundering early this morning, I had to pry her off
of me because it scared her. But I think she had alot of fun. She was so well
behaved! Of course, if I ever have to sleep in a tent between Bailey and my
husband, and both of them snoring like freight trains, I think I will just
sleep in the truck!

Melissa, Maddie, Samson, Bailey, and Tanner