[PyrNet-L] Mats

Sorry.  I should have changed the heading under subject.  :)

David

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 16:25:13 -0600 (CST)
From: David Wong <dkw02@gnofn.org>
Subject: Re:  Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:  PYRNET ADMIN THREAD

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999 KGHUBGAS@aol.com wrote:

> Panda has some mats under her neck ruff. Any particular type of comb/ brush
> that's best to pick them out?

In addition to a mat rake and slicker for removing the mat, try using a
conditioner or detangling spray.  Apply the sprays to the mat and work it
into the mat prior to using those instruments.  I used a great light
conditioner for showing called Auspicious which is great at detangling
too.  Some people also swear that "The Stuff" works wonders for
removing mats.  Auscpicious--you have to look for but "The Stuff" is
available at most mail-order pet companies.

David
  & Dixie, Chowmix (U-CD Dixie Over the Top, CGC)
    & Summer, Great Pyrenees (CH Summerhill Best Dim Sum)

"Life is a journey, not a destination."