[PyrNet-L] Pyrnet Close Down

Dear Pyrnet List Members,

Despite the fact that today's incidence of the offensive e-mail message
being sent on the pyrnet list was an accident, we simply can not allow
this sort of message to be sent on Pyrnet any longer.   Consequently, we
will be closing down Pyrnet until the owners have a chance to make a
decision on the future of the list. The list will be down for at least a
week and we will let you know of our decision as soon as we can.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Consultant / Sendmail, Inc.
 \__/  \ | URL:    http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/